@KTzone » ¤é±` - ·s»D®É¨Æ » ±q§ðÀ»¤¤¦s¬¡¤U¨Óªº«n«D¥ÕµR¤û¡u§Æ±æ¡v¦º©ó·P¬V

2017-3-14 00:05 ¦v~¦³¦ó¤£¥i
±q§ðÀ»¤¤¦s¬¡¤U¨Óªº«n«D¥ÕµR¤û¡u§Æ±æ¡v¦º©ó·P¬V

Hope¡A the South African white rhino that survived attack dies of infection
¡@¡@Hope? the baby rhino who captured the heart of millions around the world after she was horribly maimed in a poaching attempt in the Eastern Cape? has died.
¡@¡@¡u§Æ±æ¡v¡A³oÀY¦bªF¶}´¶¬Ù¤@³õµsÂy¦æ°Ê¤¤¡A¦]¾D¥i©È¶Ë´Ý¦Ó²o°Ê¥þ²y¼Æ¦Ê¸U¤H¤ßªº¥®µR¤û¡A¤w¸g¹L¥@¡C
¡@¡@Hope grabbed international headlines in May when medics adapted surgery normally used on humans to help save her life.
¡@¡@¡u§Æ±æ¡v5¤ë¶¡µn¤W°ê»Ú´CÅéÀY±ø¡A·í®ÉÂåÀø¤H­û±Ä¨ú¤@¯ë¥Î©ó¤HÃþªº¤â³N¡A¨Ó¬@±Ï¨eªº©Ê©R¡C
¡@¡@The six-year-old rhino underwent several procedures to repair a gaping wound caused when poachers hacked away most of her face.
¡@¡@³oÀY6·³¤jªºµR¤û¸g¾ú¼Æ¦¸¤â³N¡A¥H­×¸ÉµsÂyªÌ¼A±¼¨e¤j³¡¤ÀÃC­±©Ò³y¦¨ªºµõ¶}¶Ë¤f¡C
¡@¡@She had been relocated to an animal rehabilitation centre by endangered animal rights group? Saving the Survivors? in Limpopo after the 2015 attack.
¡@¡@¨e¦b2015¦~¾D§ðÀ»«á¡A³QÃx¦M°Êª«Åv¯q²Õ´¡u¬@±Ï­Æ¦sªÌ¡v­«·s¦w¸m©óªLªiªiªº°Êª«±d´_¤¤¤ß¡C
¡@¡@The medical procedure used on her is normally reserved for patients who undergo abdominal surgery. It is believed that Hope died late on Sunday from a bacterial infection she picked earlier this month.
¡@¡@À³¥Î¦b¨e¨­¤Wªº¤â³N¡A³q±`±M¥Î©ó°Ê¸¡³¡¤â³Nªº±wªÌ¡C¾Ú«H¡u§Æ±æ¡v¥»¤ëªì¾D²Óµß·P¬V¦Ó©ó©P¤é±ß¶¡¥h¥@¡C
¡@¡@In a post on FaceBook on Monday? Saving the Survivors wrote? "This courageous rhino has been the face of rhino poaching survivors since she survived a brutal attack in April last year. Wandering alone in the bush for days? deeply hurt and with half her face hacked off? she survived against all odds. It was no wonder then? that she was christened Hope and became a worldwide ambassador for her species."
¡@¡@¡u¬@±Ï­Æ¦sªÌ¡v©P¤@¦b¡uÁy®Ñ¡vµo¤å»¡¡A¡u³oÀY«i´±ªºµR¤û¦Û¨e¥h¦~4¤ë±q´Ý»Åªº§ðÀ»¤¤¦s¬¡¤U¨Ó«á¡A´N¦¨¬°µsÂy­Æ¦sµR¤ûªºÁy¤Õ¡C±aµÛ²`¨è³Ð¶Ë¥H¤Î¥b±iÁy³Q¼A±¼¡A¨e¿W¦Û¦bÄé¤ìÂOùعC¨«¼Æ¤Ñ¡A¨e¥X¥G·N®Æ¦a¬¡ÁA¤U¨Ó¡CÃø©Ç¡A¨e³Q©R¦W¬°¡y§Æ±æ¡z¡A¨Ã¦¨¬°¨ä¦PÃþªº¥þ²y¤j¨Ï¡C¡v

­¶: [1]